What Is An Inventory
By following these simple steps during the colder weather, you can help prevent this happening in your rented property.
- Keep heating on a low setting all night.
- If there is a loft hatch in the property, open it slightly to allow warm air into the roof space.
- Run taps and flush toilets to check pipes are not frozen.
- If a tap runs dry then the pipes are frozen. Turn the water off at the mains.
- Dripping taps should should have new washers fitted. Please inform The Property Partnership if this happens.
- Place plugs in wash hand basins, baths and sinks to prevent waste pipes freezing up.
- If you are leaving your property for a few days,