We would strongly recommend that all tenants take out an insurance policy; one that covers your own possessions but also covers you for any accidental damage to you landlord’s contents, fixtures and fittings for which you are responsible as a condition of your tenancy agreement.

If you have a preferred insurance provider, just take a copy of the policy with you at the lease signing. If not, we have an arrangement with one of the leading providers to the rental market and can provide you with the forms required to make an application.

Related Information

Moving Out

Dont lose your deposit

View details


Advice for checking inventories.

View details


How, why and how much?

View details